1 thought on “Can jewelry welding machines welded gold?”

  1. Yes, the cannot be welded in pure gold
    The welding of low -colored gold jewelry is basically welded, and the formula of the weld can ensure that the gold content of its jewelry is not lower than the prescribed standards. For example, to welded 14K jewelry, the gold content it used was 58.5%(14K standard gold content), and the remaining 41.5%was low melting point materials.
    Mothing welds that can weld the jewelry and ensure that the gold content of the jewelry is unchanged. However, if you want to prepare pure gold welded, the problem comes, because the gold content of the solder of pure gold jewelry cannot be less than 99%or 99.9%. The low -melting material of such a diced point alone cannot be welded successfully. Therefore, pure gold jewelry cannot be welded with welded.

Leave a Comment